Monday 29 August 2011

the briefcase > > >

Photobucket

so i have been searching high and low for a new bag that i could carry my books to school in. i'm only taking a few courses this semester just to get my feet back in the door. having only a few courses only makes sense that i would only have a few books. the only bag that i have that would fit my books but not be too small, is a backpack that is quite large in size. i decided that i needed to find something a tad bit smaller so i didn't look silly taking my backpack with 1 item in it.

so my boyfriend and myself ended up finding a really unique messenger bag for himself but i was not as lucky. this past weekend we went to colorado to see my grandpa. while we were there, we found my grandpas old suit case. it was old and torn up and he actually has replaced it with a new, less beat up version. i thought it would be perfect for my laptop and my few books as it is so unique and has such character.

i asked my grandma if i could have it, and she let me take it home. it is gorgeous. and i am excited to have a piece of my grandpa with me everywhere i go.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment