Wednesday 31 August 2011

Vancouver, B.C.

I was going through all pictures this past weekend and came across my pictures from my week in Vancouver, B.C. over the summer.  I just love these pictures.  That weekend was full of adventure, sight seeing, shopping, laughter, and family.  

Take a look at everything I experienced that weekend....

Photobucket
view of the city from Stanley Park

Photobucket
hockey arena!

Photobucket
fabulous shopping

Photobucket
downtown streets.

Photobucket
aftermath of the riots from the Stanley Cup.

Photobucket
Canadian money. 

Photobucket
Granville Island. 

Photobucket
Grouse Mountain & lumber jacks

Photobucket
view from Grouse Mountain. 


Photobucket
The Sylvia Hotel.


Photobucket
Lions Gate Bridge.
Photobucket
walking in TOMS shoes. 


Photobucket
the sea shore in Stanley Park. 


Photobucket
Gastown! best shopping around.


Photobucket
historic steam clock in Gastown. 




These pictures make me miss Vancouver so much.  One weekend I will never forget.  If you ever have the chance to go visit, DEFINITELY recommended!


Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment