Thursday 18 August 2011

celebration of life

Have you ever looked at the sky and wondered who was looking down at you? 
I do.  Quite often actually. 


Today is a special day,  I am celebrating a life of someone I lost who was very close to me.  A tragic accident happened to a wonderful family a few weeks ago ending in the father of the family loosing his life.  Today is his celebration of life! This got me thinking about who is up in the sky, playing with the clouds, poring out the rain, and shinning the sun.....

The energy from the sun and light in these pictures seem to have so much character. Almost as if someone was up there speaking to me.  

Have you ever had the feeling that sky was speaking to you?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today is going to be a beautiful day and the sky is going to be peaceful and full of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment