Thursday 14 July 2011

Things I Love Thursday



Thank y'all so so so so very much for the sweet words you left on yesterday's post! My heart felt so full while reading your comments and tweets and emails! I can feel it in my bones that this is going to be a good thing for us. Calculated risks and a whole lotta hope is gonna get us through it! Let's just cross our fingers that we find "the one" real soon! I'd love to get it up and running by Autumn! Here's a lovely list of pretty things for your week!

these pretty pressed flowers ♥

♥ this awesome show poster ♥

♥ this gorgeous styled photo ♥

♥ this mint kitchen! how dreamy ♥

♥ this song! (it's our song!) ♥

♥ this living room! ♥

♥ this too-true statement ♥

♥ this is my favorite movie! ♥

♥ this dreamy bathtub! swoon! ♥

♥ this styled deer mount is slightly less creepy now! ♥

What are you loving this week?

[footnote: as usual, i sadly do not have all of the source information for the above photos. if you know the original source of the image, please comment below and share so i can edit it! thanks!]

No comments:

Post a Comment