Monday 4 July 2011

funtastic weekend

First I want to start off by wishing everyone in the United States of AMERICA, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend.  Since I am still up in Canada,  I will not be celebrating the american holiday,  instead I celebrated CANADA DAY!!!! and boy was it fun.  In my home town of Vernon, they have a softball tournament called FUNTASTIC, where approximately 210 teams come together from all over Canada and even the United States and play softball.
Photobucket

This was my team!!
Most teams come dressed in costumes, we were neon colors. 
how awesome are these uniforms?! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not very many of us actually play ball but we pulled it together for the weekend.  Our outcome was 1 WIN and 3 losses :( But its all about the fun!!

My cousin had a team that also played. They were cartoon and Disney characters!!

Photobucket

This is my cousin Camille, dressed at Princes Jasmine
Photobucket

Now most of us were playing for fun, but since it is a tournament we definitely had some teams who where there to WIN!!

Look at these professionals!!!!
Photobucket

All in all, AMAZING weekend full of softball, friends, and great costumes!!!!

Photobucket

The anticipation for next year is already building. 

No comments:

Post a Comment