Tuesday 5 July 2011

Decorating with Lockers

i have always loved the look of old school lockers used as storage and decoration in the home. i think that it's such a rustic and gorgeous look. i would absolutely love to get my hands on some old rusty school lockers to use in my home. you can incorporate these cute lockers in many different rooms in the home including the kitchen, the bedroom, the study and much more.

on my hunt to find the perfect lockers to go in my home, i came across a few that i knew i had to have, but just couldn't stand to part with the sum required to get my hands on them. there are many, many people selling these types of lockers online. i think i will just have to save up my allowance for a few months so that i can purchase myself some lockers!

in order to showcase how i would use a set of lockers in my home, i found some lovely pictures. enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
>>> & >>> & >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment