Friday 3 June 2011

Devin & Paislea

so my older brother is on his mission in puerto rico. he has been there for a little over 2 years leaving may 20, 2009. it's been such a long time and i miss him so much. we were always attached at the hip since the day i was born. even though devin didn't necessarily like that all the time.

but all growing up it was always 'devin & paislea' this. 'devin & paislea' that. we had similar friends. we shared a car. we were interested in similar activities. we should have been born as twins. but as devin used to say, i 'missed the bus from heaven'. ha.

so - this morning i got an email from my grandma telling me that he knows the date that he is going to be arriving back in colorado. he is coming back on june 18, 2011!!! i am so excited to go and see him again for the first time in 2 whole years! it's going to be so much fun.

i'm going to be traveling to colorado with my boyfriend so the rest of the family can meet him and so we can have a little mini-vacation. it's going to be so much fun! ♥

Photobucket
me & devin ♥
Photobucket
fat devin
Photobucket
me & devin on a tire horse
Photobucket
devin
Photobucket
me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment