Wednesday 22 June 2011

Collections :: What do You Collect?

this weekend i decided that i would go through the boxes and boxes of stuff that i have stashed up in my closet. i wanted to go through and consolidate. i have way too much stuff. but when i find something that i love, i tend to want more and more of the same thing. i love to collect little random things.

the fun thing is that sometimes you can take your little collections and present them in a way that is not so cluttered and not so crazy. it was a lot of fun rearranging things and trying to incorporate them into a new style of decor for our house. i found all of my old polaroids. i found some buttons that my grandma had given to me. there was old vintage wooden thread spools that i put in a jar and added it to my desk. it was really fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
>>>
Photobucket

Photobucket

do you collect anything?!

No comments:

Post a Comment