Monday 13 June 2011

My Own Project Runway

Photobucket

my boyfriend and i have been watching project runway the past few weeks on the style channel. i had heard a lot of people say that it's a really fun show to watch but i never had the chance to sit down and watch it. but i can easily say that i am addicted. it's so much fun to watch and see what the designers come up with. they're all so unique. it's very interesting.

i bought myself a sewing machine probably a year ago now. watching my grandma and aunt use a sewing machine all growing up, i figured i would be able to just sit down and make something magnificent. well - that was not the case. i struggled to make anything look pretty. so i gave up.

after watching project runway a few times then seeing really cute clothes at high end stores, and seeing the price tags associated with them, i decided i would give it another try. i will be taking out my sewing machine once again and attempting to make something great. i will probably start with something simple and then work my way up, unleashing creativity all the way! ♥

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment