Monday 27 June 2011

Floral Tattoo :: Yes, Please!

i have been contemplating for quite some time if i want to get a half sleeve or not. i already have a side piece that i love so much. i just don't know that i would be able to pull off a half sleeve and that i would really really want it want it.  the spontaneous side of me wants to go and get it done. the spontaneous side of me would have already had this for about a year now but the realistic and cautious side of me is making me wait.

i really love my side piece. i love the way it looks. i love that i get to see it. i love that other people don't get to see it if i don't want them to see it etc. 

so i wanted to poll some of my readers and ask a few questions.

1. do you have tattoos?
2. if so, where?
3. do you like the placement of your tattoo?

Photobucket
>>>
Photobucket
>>>
Photobucket
>>>
Photobucket

^ my dream tattoo ^

update: i found the lovely owner of this tattoo thanks to some helpful bloggers!!! mandi - i'm in love with your tattoo!!! check her post out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment