Friday 17 June 2011

Wadsworth Called: Your 4th of July Table is Ready

While we continue viewing the beautiful tablescapes linked for yesterday's Tablescape Thursday, here's some additional inspiration for your Independence Day dinner. Tina, a dear reader of BNOTP, sent along these wonderful photos of a festive table she created for this great holiday!


Tina told me, "I really love designing tablescapes. I may have 14 sets of dishes, but I mix them all up for holidays and every day occasions. Simple elegance is what I love for every day."




Tina continued, "My kids used to joke when they were little. They never knew what to expect for dinner each night."



Tina concluded, "When it comes to entertaining, I just want my friends to know that I go the extra mile to make them feel special. Life is what we make it. Why not make it elegant?"


Beautifully said, Tina! Wouldn't you love to be dining here?




Wadsworth is in charge of the candlelight this year. ;)


Tina, thanks for sharing this wonderful tablescape...perfect for a patriotic holiday dinner.
Be back a little later this afternoon with a second post for today.

Resources:
Blueberry dishes: Johnson Brothers, purchased many years ago,
Small star plates: Michael's
Small pottery candles: Christmas Tree Shop
Napkins, striped glasses, table runner and placemats: Kohl's
Napkin rings: TJ Maxx
Silverware: Ross
Blue wine glasses: Crate and Barrel

No comments:

Post a Comment