Sunday 7 November 2010

Top 10 Reasons For Not Hosting a Party

Party season...it's almost here. With Thanksgiving just a few weeks away, family will be coming in for the holidays and very soon festive party invites will begin appearing either via e-mail or my favorite way, snail mail.



I have an idea! What if this year you gave the party? Yep, Y.O.U! :) I know, I know...there are so many reasons why you could never have a party in your home. Do they go something like this?

1. I work full-time...no way I have time to host a party.
2. The furniture is looking worn and the house needs painting.
3. My house is just too small, where would everyone sit?
4. It's too expensive and the budget is tight this year.
5. I don't have enough dishes or the things you need to have a party.
6. The kids are too young and would act up or get in the way.
7. I don't know who to invite...everyone is so busy anyway.
8. I don't know how to plan it...where to even start.
9. It's just too much work, too overwhelming to think about!
10. What if I fail?

Over the next 5-7 days, I'm going to help you find some solutions. Remember the day you walked through your home...remember the dreams you had of entertaining and sharing your home with friends and family? It's time those became a reality. It's time you were the house where the awesome holiday party is going to take place.



Stop back by over the next few days and I'll share my secrets for planning a party for 20 or more. Start gathering together those names and addresses...it's party season!

See you tonight for Metamorphosis Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment