Saturday 20 November 2010

Southern Living Idea House in Senoia, Georgia

Sharing a few more pics I took while touring the Southern Living Idea House in Senoia, Georgia:

The staircase going down to the terrace level was painted. I have a back stairway in my home where I'd so love to do this type treatment.




This pic below came from the Southern Living online site. Check out the cool use of the space under the stairs! Love it!




The family room was downstairs on the terrace level, as well. How do you like the doors into the family room. Note the closing mechanism. Is this what they call a barn door style?




The family room....




This pic taken from the SL site shows a close up of the "family" calendar in the family room. You'll find a tutorial showing how to make this calendar at Southern Living online.




Another shot of the family room...




See you tomorrow evening for Metamorphosis Monday. I'll be sharing a Pottery Barn hack...I think you're gonna like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment