Thursday 4 November 2010

Pre-Christmas Preparations

My upstairs family room, "Before"




And, now...Yikes!




Scary, isn't it? Don't worry...I'm not getting out the Christmas decorations, just yet. Well, actually I am getting them out...but just to sort through them. It's time to get rid of some stuff that I just don't use anymore. I'm ready for a few new things this year.




See those little storage doors...




Halloween is on the right...all put away...




Christmas gets stored on the left...look at all the fake pine needles on the floor. LOL Even the fake wreaths shed...life is NOT fair! ;)



Can you imagine what it looked like before I pulled all the stuff you just saw out? LOL The nails you see sticking out of the rafters are where the wreaths for the windows normally hang...I pulled those out before I took pics. So, now you know what I'm doing this evening.

Actually, while we are on this topic...this is NOT a good place to store your decorations because of the extreme temperature changes. So, do as I say, not as I do! ;} Please don't store your ornaments under the eves or in the attic...or at least not the ones you really care about.



See you tomorrow...I have something tasty to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment