Monday 15 November 2010

Out of Control

sorry for the lack of posts lately. i feel completely out of control. i know who i want to be and how i want to act and behave like - but i cannot control myself to be that person. 

i feel like things in my life recently have sent me in a downward spiral. but i will be fighting my way back to the top. i am going to get the help that i need in order to relieve some stress and figure things out for me.

it is so hard for me to ask for help and to admit that there is something wrong. i am the type of person that likes to be right. i like to do things on my own. i like to solve problems on my own. this is because i know myself and i trust myself. but i am on the road to a new beginning. even though admitting i need help is hard - that is the first step, as i've been told.

i just hope that things work out for me in the end. i hope that i can get to where i want to be. i can be who i want to be and have everyone accept that. friends, family...everyone.  ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment