Sunday 4 January 2009

The Porch


Recently, I've had several requests for larger pictures of the "room" this blog is named after...The Porch. Can you believe I've been blogging for 4 months and I've never shared the porch with you, other than a few small pics on my sidebar. Well, it's time to fix that.

On Wednesday, I will post a whole slew of porch pics and you will be able to click on them and enlarge them for an even better view. The Screened-In Porch is a very special place for me...a dream I carried in my head (and heart) for a long, long time. Perhaps that's why I've never gotten around to posting about it...it's sort of like doing a post about your child. I hope you will love my "baby" as much as I do.

Update: To see more of the screened-in porch and deck construction, click HERE and HERE and HERE.

To read about 9 awesome features you may want to consider including when building a screened-in porch, click HERE.

You'll find additional details about the porch construction (flooring, size, sheers etc...) under the FAQ category at the top of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment