Thursday 8 January 2009

Let's Go Shopping at A Classy Flea!

We are looooong overdue for a shopping trip to the Flea! I've been having major withdrawals! As I pulled up out front and started walking toward A Classy Flea, I wondered...will there be anything left after all the crazy, frenzied buying of Christmas? Will the dealers have had time to go out and find more wonderful goodies to tempt us all? Let's go in and see...

I LOVE this adorable ladies dressing table...only $75

Here's a close-up of the pretty aqua green striped fabric...

I have a weakness for firescreens...forgot the price on this one but I do remember it was reasonable...

This chest was such a pretty soft blue color: $339

Wedgwood Majolica plates: $75 each


If you live in or near Georgia, you've probably heard of The Blue Willow Inn: $6

Black Wicker Furniture...I think the chair was around $89...didn't get a price on the rest...

Angel Wings...now I just know some of you creative bloggers could come up with some fabulous ideas for these precious life size wings!

They were only $29

Gorgeous drop leaf table: $269

Cute desk: $119

Upside down Christmas tree: $89 and I think it was 50% off that price...

Beautiful Demilune Mahogany Server with Inlay: $459

Johnson Bros "Old Britain Castles"...dinner plates were $9.99 each

Bread plates were $5.95

Bet this is good since it's by Southern Living...$6

Another interesting looking book: $6.95

Great for the shabby chic fans: $8

Vintage Flexible Flyer...love these old sleds for decorating with at Christmas. I tied a big plaid bow to mine and put it by my front door this year as part of my Christmas decor. To see that post, click HERE. This sled was only $19.95

Antique Green Vanity: $245

Tole Tray: $35...not a bad price at all!

Italian lamp: $38

Wonderful Needlepoint Fire Screen: $149


Hope you enjoyed this Friday's trip to A Classy Flea! So, what would you have bought? :-) If you'd like directions to A Classy Flea or would like to see pics of some of the booths, take a look at their website by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment