Tuesday 31 May 2011

money saving tip : allowance

so i don't think i have blogged about something new that my boyfriend and i are doing to save money... so here it goes...

as we all know... i have a spending problem. i guess i just don't realize how much money i spend each month until i sit down or my boyfriend sits down and actually calculates it out. i spend far too much money on clothing, accessories, shoes etc that i never really wear. so. in order for me to keep my priorities set high and my budget kept to a minimum, we have decided that we will each get an allowance each month.

so i have been waiting for a few weeks to go out shopping! i have had my eye on a few things. i got a cute maxi dress, crochet nude toms, tigi wave artist and some extra large bobby-pins.

it's really fun going out shopping once a month and getting things that i really want, not things that i really want but really don't need. it makes me think what i would use more and what is most realistic to actually purchase. i would highly suggest this to anyone trying to save money!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment