Friday 27 May 2011

Winner of the Silhouette SD Electronic Cutting Machine

Thanks to everyone who left a comment recently for the Silhouette Heat Transfer Bundle pictured below.



With 658 comments/entries, I turned to InLinkz for help in selecting the winner. I normally use a standard random number generator to chose the winner and then count through the comments manually to the winning number. But with 658 comments, I knew I could potentially end up counting all day and night. (Wouldn't it be great if Blogger numbered the comments?!)

Fortunately, the awesome folks at InLinkz are in the process of creating their own random number generator and though it isn't available online just yet, I was able to access it to pick the winner for the Silhouette Giveaway. Thank-you, InLinkz!

The lucky winner chosen by the InLinkz Selector is:

#514 Trishden.

Congratulations Trishden! Please e-mail your name and address to me at betweennapsontheporchatgmail.com and I'll forward this information on to Silhouette.



Thanks again to everyone who took time to enter the Silhouette Giveaway!

I'll be back a little later today with a fun movie-house tour. In the meantime, if you haven't had a chance to check out all the wonderful tables posted for Tablescape Thursday, scroll on down and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment