Monday 24 January 2011

Navigating "Between Naps on the Porch"

As we continue enjoying the 340+ fabulous "Before and Afters" linked for Met Monday, I thought I'd share some of the metamorphosis going on the last few weeks here at BNOTP. I've been spending some late night hours digging back through the archives of 2+ years of posts, to find posts I thought you might still find helpful or posts I have received questions or requests about. A few months back, Blogger gave us the ability to make "headers" across the top and what a blessing that has been. I've been able to create different categories to organize past posts.
So, in case you haven't checked it out yet, here's what you'll find if you click on the headers at the top and go exploring:

If you click on the header at the top of this blog called FavPosts♦Tutorials♦Tours, you will find this page below. There are more links than what is visible here...this is just a snippet. (Please note: This is a snapshot or picture of the thumbnail links, so you can't click on them here in this post. You'll find the real thumbnail links under the headers at the top of the blog.)




It also contains thumbnail links to the posts readers found popular and to posts that are "Before and Afters" and/or Tutorials.




You'll find thumbnail links to lots of the historic home tours posted here at BNOTP.




You'll find thumbnail links to posts about gardening...




You'll find posts about bird watching or birding fun...




If you click on the Header called Tabletop♦NapkinFolds♦Party Ideas, you'll find all the tablescapes I've created and posted here at BNOTP over the last 2 1/2 years. Again, there are many more than what you see here below...this is just a snippet or picture of the links you'll find. To actually view them, click on the header at the top of the blog. Tablescapes are divided into Non-Holiday and Holiday.







Further down this page, you'll find thumbnail links to some napkin folding tutorials. I'll be adding more to this category over the next few months. You'll also find tips for Party Planning and Entertaining.





You'll find some recipes for foods/drinks you might enjoy serving for a holiday party.




Under the Header, I ♥ Movie Houses, you'll find posts about some of the most well-loved homes in the movies. I just recently started adding a few of these posts to BNOTP. They have been a big hit, so I'll being adding more in the future.




You'll want to check these headers/categories from time to time because I will continue to add links to your favorite posts under them every week. For example, I'll be adding to the Tablescape section categories as I create more tablescapes. I'll be adding to the Movie section as I post about more movies.

Very soon I'll probably be adding a section with links to posts I've written about Holiday Decorating...like Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Even though it may not be Christmas now, I thought you might like having easy access to those posts so as those seasons come around again, you'll be able to access them if you wish. How does that sound?

Are there any categories or posts you remember or liked for which I do not have thumbnail links showing under the category headers? Please let me know so I can create the links back to those post and make them more accessible.

Thanks so much for taking time to review this post. I welcome your comments and feedback. BNOTP is YOUR blog so tell me what you would like to see here. If I can, I will try my best to fulfill that request.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making BNOTP a fun place to visit. YOU, dear friend, are the best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment