Friday 7 January 2011

I'm In Love

Photobucket


in this new friday's i'm in love segment is going to be dedicated to everything that i love. it will include images, songs, videos, links to clothing, shoes and all of my favorite things.


Photobucket

i LOVE these little devon rex cats. they're just way too cute. their hair grows in curls and they have the biggest cutest ears... i LOVE them. ♥

Photobucket

i am completely in LOVE with this leather satchel. i found it on etsy at a cute little store called Scout & Catalogue. they are custom made and 100% leather. if i could fork out the money, i would definitely have one made!! check them out here!!

Photobucket


i am in love with this cute dress that i found on anthropologie. yet again, if i could fork out the money to get it, i would.. it's just too cute! ♥


Photobucket

i am in love with this gorgeous picture that i found on weheartit.com. it's just too pretty to not put on my blog. i love it.

Photobucket


i am in love with my friend halee's picture that she recently put on the about me section of her blog. it just made me laugh. not only is this picture funny, but her blog is currently my favorite. she always makes me giggle. i love it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment