Tuesday 4 January 2011

Resolutions

Photobucket
every year i tell myself 'this year is going to be great. i'm going to work on my new years resolutions and it's going to go perfectly.' then about a week later, i forget and move on forever. i want to make a conscious effort to make this work this year...so wish me luck. ♥

Photobucket



i need to play the piano more. i have taken piano lessons from the time that i was about 3 years old until i was about 18. in the midst of my lessons i also assisted my aunt who was my piano teacher and eventually started teaching lessons myself. when i was 18 i moved out of my parents' home and out of state into utah. this was about 3 years ago. i have rarely touched the piano since i stopped teaching. i love listening to music that has piano in it, and every time i do i crave to just sit on the bench and just play. 

Photobucket


i am not going to eat out. my boyfriend and i have been doing this for about 2 weeks now and have only eaten out once with some friends. and even when we ate out, we had salad. not only is it going to be more healthy for us, we have a really good time making meals together at home.

Photobucket


i need to take more pictures. i need to document my life. rare an occasion when i have my camera ready at some fun event. i need to be better about taking pictures.

Photobucket


every few months or so i start doing my p90x work outs or start running. and i do really well for a few weeks and then i stop because i don't see immediate results like i want to. so i need to do something active and continue it no matter how much difference i see because i know that eventually it will pay off.

Photobucket


my boyfriend and i are starting to save money. we have put together a finance chart so we can see what money comes in and where it is going out. we need to better manage our finances. which means in all reality that i need to stay away from the mall.

Photobucket


i want to get a super cute tattoo like the one above. something small. something simple. as long as it matches then i will be happy. but we'll see how that goes...

Photobucket


i need to laugh and smile more. and not take things so seriously. i have a bit of an attitude problem sometimes. i need to be more carefree. i'm working on it.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment