Friday 25 December 2009

The Ultimate Christmas Ornament Storage

Looking for the ultimate Christmas ornament storage? Over ten years ago, I purchased these two, fabric-covered, ornament storage boxes.


I was impressed with their good looks, their sturdy construction and that they come with acid-free archival paper.


Here's a view of the inside...


I really like how the interior panels adjust to fit the size of the ornament.


Their website states: "The ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT STORAGE box is the only Acid Free archival quality decorative box on the market, making it suitable for archival storage of family heirlooms and collectibles." I was impressed when I "googled" their name tonight, to find they are still in business all these years later. I think that says a lot about the product and the company itself.


My boxes have held up beautifully...they still look virtually brand new. But the best part...the ornaments I've stored inside are perfect. So, if you have some very special ornaments for which you'd like very special storage, the Ultimate Christmas Storage just might be your answer. For more information, you may visit their website by clicking HERE.
(Above photo from Ultimate Christmas Storage website)

No comments:

Post a Comment