Friday 11 December 2009

Two Great Give-a-Ways and Reader's Tablescapes on this Pink Saturday!

A few weeks ago, I mentioned on Saturdays, during the month of December, I would love to post tablescapes created by folks who enjoy tablescaping, but don't happen to have a blog. I'm delighted to say, I received pics of some wonderful tablescapes and I'm excited to share them with you today!

If you sent in your pics and you do not see your tablescape posted here today, please drop me an e-mail letting me know, and I'll post them on next Saturday. I don't think I missed any, but please let me know if I have. If you love tablescaping but don't have a blog...and would love to see your tablescape posted here next Saturday, click HERE to read more about how you might participate.

Nancy has created a beautiful fall tablescape...come on in and have a seat!



Beautiful china...such amazing detail! It feels both elegant and whimsical...love it!


When night falls, we'll be dining by candlelight...


Our napkins get a bit of fall color, too...


I adore this centerpiece! Nancy told me the swan is an actual (hollow) decoy...the type used in hunting. Doesn't it make a stunning centerpiece with this gorgeous floral arrangement?


The fall color is carried right onto the chandelier...brilliant!


Nancy, thanks so much for sharing this wonderful fall tablescape!


China: Villery & Boch ; Pattern Intarsia
Glass candle hoders and candle: Pier One
Silverware: Reed & Barton
Swan Floral Centerpiece: Swan is a hollow decoy (kind used in hunting)


Kim is sharing a Christmasy tablescape with a whimsical snowflake theme.



Aren't these napkins and napkin rings cute as can be? Kim found the napkins at Hobby Lobby, one of my absolutely favorite places to shop. Would you like to win a years worth of shopping at Hobby Lobby? Kelee at The Katillac Shack is sponsoring a fabulous Hobby Lobby Give-a-Way...click HERE to enter.


The snowflake theme is continued here on these adorable salad plates...


I see Frosty has been dining with us...and he appears to have left his hat! ;-)


Ohhh, another beautifully decorated chandelier!


Kim included a pic of her gorgeous Christmas tree that's visible from the dining room. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful holiday tablescape, Kim!


Chargers: Hobby Lobby, 2 years ago
Dinner plates: Target, 4 years ago
Glasses: Kroger, new
Napkins: Hobby Lobby, new


Judy has her kitchen table all ready for us...come on in! The narcissus are just about to burst into bloom.



I love the avian theme...note the birdie accent pieces and the adorable salt and pepper shakers.


The vintage tablecloth stole my heart...it's so perfect for Christmas and this tablesetting. Cute salad plates!


The glassware is depression glass and it looks absolutely beautiful with the more modern salad plates.


Judy, thanks so much for sharing this wonderful tablescape! It's the perfect blend of vintage and modern!


Tablecloth - vintage 1950
Dinner plates - Adams White Ironstone/Empress
Underplate/ cups/ glasses Red Depression Glass 1950
Salad Plate - Pier I ( two weeks ago)
Flatware - Community Silverplate, Pattern, White Orchid, 1953
Cups are sitting on Christmas Candy appetizer plates from Walmart (bought this week)
Candlesticks - Mikasa
Centerpiece - Narcissus not quite in bloom yet
Teapot - gift

No comments:

Post a Comment