Tuesday 12 April 2011

Fairytale Furniture

Recently, I came across some of the cutest, most whimsical furniture you could ever imagine. I knew I had to share it with you. This furniture transports you straight into a fairytale.

There's an Accordion Dresser...



This piece is called the "Beaver Cabinet." Sooo fun!




Boom Cabinet: This chest appears to have exploded. Ha! To get this look, you just hang the individual drawers on the wall over the main part of the chest. So clever!



Have you noticed it seems like kids have all the fun?! ;) Not fair! It might be fun to mix a piece like this into a craft room or home office. The prices are a bit more than I can spend for my office, but what a fun idea!



The Sullivan Clock: So much personality!



I love this dresser! I think these pieces would ultimately become heirlooms, passed down through families. They are just too cute to not pass down. :)


Joined at the Hips Dresser:



You just gotta have a melting cabinet in this grouping. :)



This piece really makes me smile. It's called Mrs. Pearson. These pieces feel alive, don't they? They are like living creatures with real personalities.



It's like a Disney movie come to life right in your own home. :)



You'll find more of these whimsical furnishings at Posh Tots, located HERE. Check out their rugs and their children's bedroom furniture. I saw soooo many pieces I loved...even for an adult bedroom. Their coastal collection is wonderful! (All photos are from the Posh Tots website.)

No comments:

Post a Comment