Saturday 4 December 2010

Wish Upon A Star - Wishy Wishlist!

I typically don't ask for things for Christmas anymore. I guess I've just found myself in a place the past few years that if I want something, I'll try to work really hard to acquire it myself. There's a true sense of satisfaction that comes with finally acquiring something you worked so hard for. Of course, who will deny that they love gifts? I definitely do, but there's less room for disappointment or anything like that. Plus, I really just love going home and waking up at my Mom's house on Christmas day. Drinking a huge huge cup [read: bowl] of coffee from my favorite mug and sitting around in pajamas watching the Macy's Parade. I honestly, truly love that. But for the sake of entertainment, let's just say I had lots and lots and lots of money or all of this stuff was readily available at my fingertips [I also hate shopping online for clothes!]. If it were, this would be on my list (though I could definitely live with just the dresses!):



Fred Flare Goodies: 1 // 2 // 3

ModCloth Dresses: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4


ModCloth Dresses: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

ModCloth Dresses: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Mod Cloth Dresses: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

ModCloth Items: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 

And of course random giftcards for places like Amazon, Target, Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, etc etc etc. But who's being picky? :P haha 

That was fun. And tiresome! And really makes me wanna go dress up! By the way, Outfit Posts will resume next week! Huzzah! I will finally have some breathing room and they shall return! Looking forward to it. I feel like I've been living very blah during the last couple weeks of school! xo

What's on your holiday wishlist?


PS; I'll be drawing a winner for the Miss Violet Lace giveaway later today! Stay tuned or submit a last minute entry if you haven't yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment