Wednesday 7 October 2009

Beautiful Fall Tablescape! Welcome to the 59th Tablescape Thursday!

Happy Fall, Y'all! Last week I shared a "fall inspired" tablescape out on the porch. This week I'm sharing another "fall" tablescape created by Bonnie, a talented, reader of BNOTP, who shares our love for tablescaping. You may remember the post I did a few weeks ago showing several of Bonnie's beautiful tablescapes. :-)

Speaking of last week's tablescape...before I forget...in last week's tablescape I used a wonderful tealight lantern available through Colonial Candle. Some of you let me know that the free shipping for BNOTP readers had expired, so I checked with Colonial Candle and they have extended the free shipping offer...yipee! :-) So, if you tried to order a lantern last week and the free shipping didn't work, you should be all set, now. The code to get free shipping for the tealight lantern or any order over $50 is, NAPFREE.


Now...just feast your eyes on Bonnie's gorgeous fall tablescape! I fell in love with her chandelier last time, but isn't it extra wonderful all decorated with colorful fall leaves! And, the simplicity of the golden wheat in the vases, makes such a beautiful statement in this table setting.



Love the darling, pumpkin soup tureens...



Ok, I know we are supposed to be looking at the tablescape, but I can't keep my eyes off Bonnie's beautiful kitchen. Notice how the shape of the glass in the doors going into the dining room, mimics the shape of the cabinet doors in the kitchen. Love that! I think we need a tour of Bonnie's kitchen!( Hint, Hint) :-)



A little close-up...great centerpiece! Notice how the runners create placemats...very clever!



Beautiful chargers, and so perfect for this table setting!



Have you ever seen a vase like this? I've had a thing for pineapples ever since my first trip to Colonial Williamsburg where I learned the pineapple is the symbol for hospitality...so these really caught my eye. Ok, my sister says she thinks these are artichokes on the vases. :-) Whatever they are, I sure do like 'em!


Lovely amber stemware...



How about a little candlelight?




So warm and cozy...



Bonnie has thought of everything...even oak leaf napkin rings...love 'em!



Bonnie, thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous fall tablescape! It is absolutely beautiful and inspiring!



Bonnie shared where she found all the beautiful pieces she used for her tablescape. If you have a question about where something came from, and it's not shown in the list below, just leave the question in your comment, and when Bonnie answers, I'll add it to the list.

Pumpkin soups and tureen, by Colin Cowie were purchased at JC Penney
Dinner plates, leaf salad plates, salt and pepper and napkin rings all were purchased at Harry & David
Goblets - Macy's
Votive candle holders, wine glasses - Pier 1 Imports
Chargers & vases - TJ Maxx
Flatware - Ross
Runners and napkins - Fred Meyer


I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful tablescapes!



If you are participating in Tablescape Thursday, please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. If you aren't sure how to obtain your permalink or have any questions about using Mr. Linky for this post, just click HERE for detailed instructions.

Please copy and paste the Tablescape Thursday logo button to your computer. Then you can upload it to your side bar and use it in your tablescape post so your visitors will know you are participating.

Please link back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch. This is important because it helps those who are visiting your blog, find the other wonderful tablescapes posted for this Tablescape Thursday.

Please do not add your link below, until your tablescape post is actually published to your blog.

The following blogs have lovely tablescapes awaiting your visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment