Wednesday 4 August 2010

Weather Update

here in utah, it rained all night last night. which was more than lovely! i adore the rain. it's the best type of precipitation out there. it's so calming, and pretty. it makes everything green look greener. and i just like to splash around in my rain boots.

well today, the rain from last night and the fresh scent has been lingering around. and as i go out for lunch the sun is beating down on me, but there are tiny little rain drops dripping down on me. and now, it's 5pm and the rain and lightening and thunder have started to explode.

right outside my window there are gorgeous green trees and in the background, the mountains. it has been so lovely watching the clouds overcast the blue sky making it white. and the fog surrounding the mountains just enough to cover the bottom, but the top pokes out making them seem so far off in the distance.

the rain is gorgeous. it always reminds me of a friend that passed away my junior year of high school. he always used to say 'i like the smell of rain. i want to capture that scent and make it into a cologne'. and wouldn't that be a great idea? i love it.

rain always makes me want to cuddle up with a best friend, or a boyfriend and watch scary movies and drinking tea. or even just listen to the rain. just listening to the rain is so relaxing.

this is my favorite weather. it's perfect. ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment