Saturday 28 August 2010

Where Do You Blog? Party

Kate at Centsational Girl is having a Where Do You Blog? Party!


Have you ever wondered how the home offices or blogging spaces of your fellow bloggers might look? Where do they sit and create the posts you read? Be sure to stop by Kate's and check 'em all out!


Where Do I Blog?

When Max cat plants all 15 lbs of his furry, little body on top of my chest every morning asking to be fed, I roll out of bed, feed his Royal Furryness, and then...




I walk the 15 or so feet to my desk in the dressing room located just off my bedroom. My blogging spot is right in there...you can just see the chair from my bed.




So, now that you know from whence I blog...




I guess it's time I 'fessed up and shared who really writes all those posts you read.




Meet SAMMY!




Not only does Sammy create all the posts you read, but he's a whiz at using the mouse!




And he can really pound out posts on the old keyboard, lickety split!




After a hard day's blogging, Sammy likes to just sit back, kick up his feet...and admire his latest post. :)



So...that's where I, uh...I mean Sammy, blogs. Oh, there is one more spot that Sammy and I love to blog...click HERE to see one of my fav places to create posts. :) Stop by Centsational Girl to see where all your fellow bloggers do their blogging.

(You can get your own Sammy HERE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment