Friday 20 August 2010

Confession: Red Hair

confession: i used to hate the fact that i had red hair. i didn't like how i had to match my clothing to my hair. i couldn't wear pinks and bright blues or oranges, and forget about wearing red. it clashes with the natural red hair color.

and don't forget about all the jokes that come along with being a red head. from more personal jokes that used to turn my face bright red in middle school to the 'red head step-child' jokes that my brother who is too, a redhead, would bestow upon me.

and i hated when people would die their hair red and it would turn out the color of the red crayon in my desk. it doesn't look natural, and i just didn't care for it. 

and not to mention along with the red hair, comes the pasty-ness. the white legs, arms and body. i was always trying to find a tanning solution without having to actually go tanning, because as we all know, it wouldn't work out much and i'd end up like a red tomato.

more recently i have grown to love my red hair. it's nothing that i have ever put a drop of coloring solution into, and it's mine. it's all natural. nobody can fake this color. and i love it. it's a part of me. i wouldn't change it for the world. ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment