Monday 9 August 2010

hashtag that's EMBARRASSING!

while reading chelsea's fabulous blog, i decided that it would be fun to share a few embarrassing things about myself with my blog readers. so here goes nothing...


i am deathly afraid of birds - so much that one time while sitting at a drive through, i locked my doors out of complete fear that they would be able to break into my car... #thatsembarrassing

i got my braces off almost 3 years ago and still wear my retainer to sleep everynight... #thatsembarrassing

at least once a day i say 'done and done' just out of habbit #thatsembarrassing

i changed my name to kim when i was 5 so i could be the pink power ranger... #thatsembarrassing

when i found out that a chik-fil-a was opening 2 minutes from my house, i got so excited that i cried...ask marcos... #thatsembarrassing

in conversation with friends over IM i end the conversation with, 'you know you love me, xoxo GG'... #thatsembarrassing

in school, my friend dared me to take a picture of our GORGEOUS teacher's booty... #thatsrad...the flash was on, so of course he noticed... #thatsembarrassing

i sing in the shower|car to beat from the 80's - loudly... #thatsembarrassing

parsley? pa-silly-eh? paizleeey? how do you spell your name?... #thatsembarrasssing

i bought an old 35mm camera from a thrift shop and expected it to work... #thatsembarrassing

i have 4 cats in a 2 bedroom house... #thatsembarrassing

when i interviewed for the job i'm currently employed by, they asked me what a server was. i just sat there. i work for a computer|ecommerce company... #thatsembarrassing

my right eyebrow always goes higher than my left when i smile... #thatsembarrassing

i still wear my brittany spears specs when i take out my contacts... #thatsembarrassing

hahhha...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment