Thursday 1 July 2010

Wishing for Rain


okay. yesterday evening, on my way home from work, looking out the front windshield, i thought to myself,

'wouldn't it be nice if it would just rain?'

i miss the rainy days of spring. it's my favorite precipitation and i want some. badly. the weather outside is dark, with a tiny ray of sunshine, and it's a tad windy. all i want is some rain. i'm sitting here in my window seat at work, chatting with my best friend james young, peering out my window. the day would be complete if just a few drops of rain fell.

paislea elyse says (11:46 AM):
 is it raining there?
~ j A m E s ~ says (11:46 AM):
 now?
paislea elyse says (11:46 AM):
 i want it to rain!!!! here. now. yes.
~ j A m E s ~ says (11:46 AM):
 idts
 sweet
paislea elyse says (11:47 AM):
 idts?
~ j A m E s ~ says (11:47 AM):
 ohh..
paislea elyse says (11:47 AM):
 ?
~ j A m E s ~ says (11:48 AM):
 I dont think so?
 hahahhaahah
paislea elyse says (11:48 AM):
 idts? are you using abbreviations for everything?
 tsk.
 that's what i thought. ha
 i want it to rain!!!!!
~ j A m E s ~ says (11:48 AM):
 sing
 haaaahaah
paislea elyse says (11:48 AM):
 hah. no way jose.
 i can't.

i'm not sure if singing will bring rain, but it's sure worth it. and then i could sing in the rain. and i would put on my rain boots and trot myself around town.which would be the perfect scenario right now.
so in my intense waiting and anticipation, i decided to find some fun pictures to make my day...more rainy!

feast your eyes on these:











No comments:

Post a Comment