Thursday 22 July 2010

Hair Cut

alright. i have pretty long hair. i have been growing my hair out since i can remember. i always had shorter hair when i was younger, so when i started growing up, and finding my own style, i wanted it long and flowy. so i honestly, haven't had a hair cut since probably 8th grade. i mean, i trim it myself, but i don't let anyone cut my hair. i dont trust anyone to do a good job.

but recently, i have seen so many cute girls with cute little short hair-do's. and i'm reconsidering my want for long luscious hair. some days, i just want to take a pair of scissors and...




end up with something more like...




i don't know that i have the guts to go shorter than my shoulders. but just know. i have been thinking about it...♥

short or long? what is your preference?

No comments:

Post a Comment