Friday 23 July 2010

Sick and Tired

i'm sorry for all of the mean girl quotes and pictures. i recently watched that movie and it took me down memory lane. i used to watch this movie all the time with one of my girlfriends. we would just laugh at all of the funny quotes that are said and the hilarious outline of the movie.

but today, i feel like being a mean girl. not necessarily because i want to be mean, but because recent events have really made me upset. today is just not my day. sometimes i feel that i have done everything above and beyond to earn what i receive. and then somethings just don't work out no matter what and then i get shafted because i "didn't deserve, what in fact, i earned".

here's the sitch: i took a vacation for 6 business days this last pay period. it was lovely, i had a good time. i get my paycheck this morning, and it's missing about $500.00. i go to my manager and ask her what the deal is. she tells me that i only had 4 hours of vacation time but that my vacation was approved so i just got paid by the hour. now: details: i have not taken a vacation since i started working here. so i should have more vacation time than anyone else could dream of. so i am told to check my pay stubs to see how much i have. well eff me. i get direct deposit every pay period. so now i have to beg someone in accounting for my pay stubs to see if i did in fact, have vacation time.

i hate working here. it's a bunch of bullshit if you ask me. i am officially livid and officially tired of my job. thanks very much. i think i need to create my very own burn book. ♥








[haha! just because the above picture is super funny and the only thing that made me laugh today! hah ♥]



i'm beginning to think that i just need to look out for myself, and nobody else, in order to get what i want. because others will step on you and stab you in the back to get what they need. and honestly, it's getting pretty old. i'm tired of being nice to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment