Wednesday 28 July 2010

Lovin Johnny

i don't know about anyone else, but i have never seen another actor that can pull off the fedora and glasses as well as johnny depp.

i have been in love with him since about the 8th grade. my cousin kristen and my good friend katie had a johnny depp movie marathon where we watched many of the best johnny movies out there including: what's eating gilbert grape, benny and joon, pirates of the Caribbean, and of course edward scissorhands.

after that, i dedicated a lot of my time finding pictures of this gorgeous man. i had collected many many pictures from magazines etc and posted them to the back of my bedroom door. my mother is witness. this happened. i even had a dedicated page in my scrapbook for my all time favorite pictures. you could say that i was obsessed. easily.










but i believe, that this actor only gets better with time. i love him playing his many interesting and completely diverse characters from willy wonka to captain jack sparrow and all the way to mister sweeny todd. he is an amazing actor, with a lovely face. ;)

what is your favorite johnny depp movie? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment