Monday 27 April 2009

Exercise While Blogging and Working... Welcome to the 15th Metamorphosis Monday!

Metamorphosis Monday is all about Before and Afters. Today I'm sharing a Before and After that's a bit different from what I normally share...but, I think it's pretty neat! Recently when my friend, Pam, and I were "chatting" via e-mail, she mentioned that she enjoys exercising on a treadmill. Below you will see a pic of Pam's treadmill. This treadmill is about to get a stunning makeover! Are you ready? :-)



How do you like her treadmill now? Did you know you can read blogs AND exercise at the same time?!? No kidding! Pam told me she knows a blogger who has actually mastered the art of typing on her laptop while walking on her treadmill. Apparently, some treadmills come with a slot designed to hold a book and Pam's laptop fits right down in that slot. I rushed downstairs to see if my treadmill was designed that way......sadly, it was not. (Click on photo to enlarge for a better view.)


Pam said, "I also discovered that if I right and left click on the scroll arrow at the same time, I get a cool little icon that will let the page scroll all by itself! So, I get the page scrolling and I can walk away most comfortably."

A few weeks back when I visited my doctor for a check-up, he told me one of his patients uses a recumbent style exercise bike and works on his computer the whole time he's riding it! How cool is that? I love this idea...exercising and blogging; I'm all about multi-tasking! :-)

So what do you guys think? Please, if you do try this...make sure that laptop is REALLY secure. :-) Pam, thank-you so much for sharing these pics...I am totally intrigued!

Let's go check out all the other Before and Afters for this Met Monday!



If you are participating in Metamorphosis Monday, please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. If you aren't sure how to obtain your permalink or have any questions about using Mr. Linky for this post, just click on the Metamorphosis Monday logo in my sidebar for detailed instructions.

Don't forget to copy and paste the Met Monday logo button to your computer so you can add it to your side bar and your Met Monday post. That way visitors will know that your are participating in Metamorphosis Monday.

Please be sure to link back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch, so your fellow bloggers who are participating today, will get lots of visits, as well.

Please do not add your link below until your Met Monday post is actually published to your blog.

The following blogs are participating in this Metamorphosis Monday:

No comments:

Post a Comment