Saturday 18 April 2009

Friendship

Sooo many special, sweet souls inhabit this place called Blogland! Have you noticed this, too?




I have been blessed to meet so many wonderful, wonderful fellow bloggers. They are actually so much more than just fellow bloggers...they are my friends.




Catherine (Catherine de the Cups) gave me these lovely, handmade note cards at our Georgia Blogger Luncheon a while back. Each one has an actual photograph attached, taken by Catherine herself. I love them and they are soooo special to me, I don't know that I'll ever be able to actually bring myself to use them. If I write a note to someone, I'd actually have to mail the card; and I selfishly don't want to part with any of them! Thank you, Catherine for your sweet generosity and for your friendship!




As I sat down to enjoy these beautiful cards...I sipped on a nice cup of hot chocolate.




Today is Pink Saturday with our gracious host, Beverly, at How Sweet the Sound...




Charlene at Heart's Ease sent me this beautiful, pink mug. Don't you just love the little bluebirds pictured on the side of the mug? Thank-you, Charlene...I love it and it makes me smile each time I use it!




And for more fun pink on this Pink Saturday...how about a pink bunny marshmallow? Even the little chick marshmallow has touches of pink.




Beautiful cards...enjoyed by soft candlelight...



...while sipping hot chocolate from a sweet bluebird mug! I feel so blessed to have such dear friends! Thank you to all who stop by and leave such encouraging and sweet comments each day...big, big, hugs to each one of you who visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment