Thursday 18 September 2008

Another Classy Flea Friday!


Ok, you all talked me into it! (LOL) When I visited the Flea this week, I bought those cute little swans I saw last week...they will be used as salt cellars. I, also, bought two of the cute birds...a pink and a white. Such a great price...couldn't resist...besides you guys twisted my arm! :-)

And I couldn't resist this cute oval frame with real pressed flowers inside. Thought it would make for a great fall decoration...love the warm colors.


Ok, ready to go shopping? Let's see what other treasures we can find this week at A Classy Flea!

Wall clock, $36.95

Venetian glass tray, $28.95

Queen size bed with rails...not brass, but for $75, not bad

At Home with Flowers, $6.50

New Swedish Style, $6.95

Shabby chic, vintage sideboard, $149

Lamp w/ red print shade, $15

Close-up of shade...

Quilted pumpkins, $2.75 each...

Handmade sachet, $12.99

Mermaid sign, $22
Organizer shelf in aqua, cream and gold, $35...bet Kendra at Shabby Vintage chic would like this...it's her favorite color!

Rose plates, $2.75 each

Vintage bird prints in faux bamboo frames, $12.95

Antique, burl walnut, carved chair w/ needlepoint seat, $89...I love this chair...gorgeous~

And dealer has three more, 4 total...

Porcelain rose server, only $12.99...so pretty!
Love the height of this piece...

2 Rose milk glass lamps, $12 each...no I'm not kidding! Wow!


Vintage French Provincial dresser...$59


Pine plate rack, $39 I was very tempted to buy this piece and paint it...just don't have the wall space for another plate rack.

Chinese Peacock Vase, $12 This piece just grabbed me...so different and whimsical. It reminds me of some of Gollum's, for some reason...maybe it's the shape of the top of the vase. I think she would like this piece, too.

Green & pink girl's desk w/chair, $139

Fabric was way cuter than it looks in this pic...very bright and cheerful...

Antique walnut dresser top mirror, $79 These are hard to find, so that's a great price! Don't you love the shape?

Shell mirror, $45

Vintage 5-drawer chest, was $179, now $159

Ceramic container, $11

Vintage glass-front mahogany china cabinet, $229

Bed tray...$12.95 If I buy this, will someone serve me breakfast in bed? :-)

Antique, green paisley-print, chair, $45 The fabric was much prettier in person.


Vintage green upholstered trunk, $99

Close-up...

Sitting rooster, $21.99 Rose (A Santamaker's Journey) bought one just like this at the Flea. She's going to have her hubby wire it to be a lamp. I want to see it when she's done...should make a great looking lamp!

Old, ornate Sheffield silver-plate coffee pot, $44 This would make an interesting lamp, too.

Remember this from last week, check out the new price below...


Sage green butler's tray with drawers, on stand, $89

Little bird candle holders, $3.99 each...

I love these plump little birds, $4.95 each...

This looked like a great book, $9.95

Vintage pheasant prints, matted, $19.99 each...wish I had room for these in my downstairs family room...would work well with the hunt theme in that room.


Quack! Duck basket, $11.95

Sage green rooster, $21

Lenox china, $39.95...looks like 4 place settings.

Laura Ashley vase, $4...great price!

Brushed, camel fabric on vintage, french sofa, $399

Hope you enjoyed Flea Friday! What were your favorites? Wonder what we'll find next week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment