Tuesday 27 April 2010

Where to Store Your Cabernet and Chianti? In the Card Catalog, of Course! :)

Hi Everyone! Hope your day was absolutely fabulous! I've been enjoying checking out all the amazing Met Monday posts! Bloggers are truly the most creative and talented people in the universe! If you are looking for inspiration for your own DIY projects, check out some of the exciting projects you'll find posted for yesterday's Metamorphosis Monday!

Poll for Participants of Met Monday or Tablescape Thursday:
If you are a Blogger and have recently linked via the new picture linky (InLinkz) that I've been using for Metamorphosis Monday or Tablescape Thursday, please vote in the poll I have posted near the top of my sidebar. I'd love your feedback! :-)

Reluctant Entertainer:
Today, I had the honor of guest hosting over at the delightful blog, Reluctant Entertainer.


When Sandy first asked if I would be interesting in writing a post for her beautiful blog, I was as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs! BNOTP has been generously featured from time to time on other blogs, but this was my very first guest post. Yikes! I am a firm believer that sometimes we need to step outside our comfort zone and stretch a bit...try new things. :-) I hope you'll enjoy the post I put together for Reluctant Entertainer...it's all about using what you already have in your own home to create beautiful centerpieces for your tablescapes. Please leave a comment at Sandy's if you have time..I'd love to know you stopped by! :-)

While you're visiting Reluctant Entertainer, be sure to check out some of Sandy's recent posts. You'll find wonderful ideas and tips that you will want to use the next time you entertain in your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment