Saturday 3 April 2010

A Question for You...I Can't Wait to Read Your Answers!

Got a question for you! I came across this intriquing question somewhere recently...don't remember now where I read it, but it really got me thinking. The question was: "What would you do if you knew you could not fail?"




I was wondering what your answer would be? Would you fly a plane? Would you start your own business? Would you buy a yacht and sail around the world? :-)




I guess since I'm asking you, it's only fair that I should answer, too.




My answer: I'd love to work in a whole new field...something completely, 180 degrees opposite of what I'm currently doing. I'm not sure what it would be, but it would be something challenging and creative. Fun would be nice, too. :-) So tell me...



What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

No comments:

Post a Comment