Friday 16 April 2010

Let's go Shopping and Have Lunch at Gabriel's

A few weeks ago, I stopped by a little shop in Marietta, Georgia called Ivy and Twine. After I finished shopping, I popped next door for some lunch at Gabriel's. Gabriel's is owned by Johnnie Gabriel, who just so happens to be a cousin of Paula Deen. :-) They are known for their lavish desserts, but they also serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. I enjoyed it so much, I've already been back for lunch again.


Ivy and Twine is a wonderful shop filled with lots of Frenchy decor. They carry antiques, reproductions, gifts, topiaries and lots of other fun accessories for the home. Terri Hendricks, the owner of Ivy and Twine, greeted me warmly as I came in.


Hope you enjoy shopping...I'll hush and let you browse. :-)














Wouldn't these be great in a tablescape?


Cute!


This caught my eye. There are magnets on the back of each of the flatware pieces, so they will hold your notes or perhaps a menu on the board. Would love this in a kitchen. :-)














The soft colors are so pretty...love this piece.








Lots of pretty cloches...


It was a little before Easter when I was in shopping...





Great rooster lamp!





This looks like it would be easy to copy...all you crafty DIY bloggers here in Blogland!












Fun disposable placemats...














If you are coming for the evening of shopping at A Classy Flea in Marietta on Saturday, May 1st, that would be a great time to check out Ivy and Twine. Don't forget to stop by Gabriel's for one of their famous desserts...you know you just have to keep up your stamina for some serious Flea shopping that night! :-) You can read more about our night at A Classy Flea HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment