Friday 9 April 2010

Fostering Kittens

Alright. This is the most exciting thing that has happened to me all week. The Utah Humane Society has a foster program set up for their animals. If they are too young to be adopted out, and too young to be around the other animals for fear of disease or sickness, they get to be fostered out.

I am going to be the proud foster mama of a litter of baby kittens!!

The woman at the humane society made it sound like there are tons of kittens and mothers that come in every month that are not quite adoption ready. Speaking with her, the plans have been made. We are going to foster some little kitties!!!!!!!
She will be calling and giving the needed information as soon as the next litter is available. And my gosh, can I tell you how excited that I am??!?!??!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment