Tuesday 13 April 2010

Bottle Tree Dreams

Hi Everyone!

Bottle Trees...Give me some bottle suggestions! :-)
A couple of weeks ago I shared these fab pics and the history behind bottle trees,
HERE.


(Image from Southern Style by Mark Mayfield)


Several folks left comments naming some of the drinks you can purchase that just happen to come in nice, big, colorful bottles, perfect for creating your own bottle tree. The suggestions were Harveys Bristol Creme Sherry which apparently comes in a pretty blue bottle. Also, suggested were Riesling wines from Trader Joes. And, apparently, some of the fancy waters you can purchase from the more expensive grocery stores come in colorful bottles.


(Image from Southern Living magazine)

Since I'd love to make a bottle tree this summer, I would love to hear your suggestions. Does anyone know of a wine or beverage that comes in a large, bright red, green, blue or yellow bottle? I'm going to be looking for big bottles since I think I want most of the bottles to be on the larger size.

No comments:

Post a Comment