Wednesday 7 April 2010

Easter Tablescape... Welcome to the 85th Tablescape Thursday!

Easter is behind us for another year, but I thought I'd share one of the tablescapes I did this year.




Centerpiece is just a basket I've had for years...filled to overflowing with the last of the spring camillas and daffodils.




I layered pretty salad plates I received as a gift this past Christmas with cabbage plates from HomeGoods. Thank-you, Nancy! :-)




Found the cute bunny "napkin rings" at Michaels...




They weren't really napkin rings, which is exactly the reason I loved them. :-)
Imagine the wonderful surprise when your guest removes his/her napkin and finds the sweet bunny has a gift of pastel easter eggs or jelly beans.



The bunnies paired up with the salad plates beautifully. This salad had a bit of a pinky lavender color.




The little yellow bunny worked well with the yellow salad plate.




Ooops, I moved the green bunny during pic taking and didn't put him back on the right plate.




He works well here...




And the blue bunny...




Worked great paired with this salad. :-)




Flatware...from HomeGoods




Little close-up of the wine glasses I found while out antiquing recently. I love the stem and etched design. Does anyone recognize this pattern?




This pic shows the iced beverage glass a bit clearer. I love the detail etching you see on some vintage crystal. Again, I'm not sure of the pattern.




Flowers are from my garden...camellias and daffodils




Remember the fun cookies I found last Easter at Big Lots...they had them again this year. :-)




A few more views of the centerpiece...




I finally bought a tripod. Yay for sharper pics! :-)







Hope you enjoyed this last little peek at Easter...




Can't wait to see all your beautiful tablescapes! :-)




Pierced Chargers: Neiman Marcus
Cabbage Plates: Bordallo Pinheiro, HomeGoods
Salad Plates: Stoneware, Pier 1...a gift from a sweetheart named Nancy :-)
Stemware: Vintage from a local antique shop
Napkins: April Cornell
Bunny Napkin Rings: Michaels
Flatware: HomeGoods
Flowers: My garden
Cookies: Big Lots





If you are participating in Tablescape Thursday, please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. If you aren't sure how to obtain your permalink or have any questions about using Mr. Linky for this post, just click HERE for detailed instructions.

Please copy and paste the Tablescape Thursday logo button to your computer. Then you can upload it to your side bar and use it in your tablescape post so your visitors will know you are participating.

Please link back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch. This is important because it helps those who are visiting your blog, find the other wonderful tablescapes posted for this Tablescape Thursday.

Please do not add your link below, until your tablescape post is actually published to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment