Saturday 13 December 2008

A Sneak Preview...

Things are almost ready for tomorrow's neighborhood Christmas cookie party. I still need to make the trifle and finish a few final details. Thought I'd share a few pics of the centerpiece I completed today for the dining room table where the food will be.

The center piece is made from apples, holly, nandina berries and magnolia leaves...with a pineapple topping it all off. Everything you see in the picture is real...no faux anything. :-) The holly, nandina and magnolia came from my yard.


The pineapples that are "candles holders" on either side of the apple tree, are also real. I'll show you the apple tree form and the pieces that make up the candle holder in a post in a few days. This whole arrangement creates a wonderful fragrance in the dining room after a couple of days.

Close-up of apple tree...


Please don't forget Tuesday is Tablescape Tuesday...click on the pink TT logo in my sidebar for all the details. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment