Wednesday 17 December 2008

Christmas, 2008: Decorating with Lit Garland

Today, I'm sharing a bit of my outdoor Christmas decorations. If you come see me, as you pull into the driveway, you'll see the Lazy Hill Dove Cote on your immediate left. Sadly, there are no bluebirds nesting there this time of year. But stay tuned...they just may be back in the spring since they nested in there three times this past spring. If you would like to see some cute pics of the bluebirds feeding worms to their babies, click on the photo of the dove cote in my sidebar. Wonder what they would think of this new addition to their home?


As you walk toward the meandering brick walk way that leads to the front door, you'll pass a gas lantern with an "oak-leaf" flame burning brightly inside.



A Fraser Fir wreath adorns the front door...



A night view...





All we need now is SNOW!




I found these wonderful large bells at Dollar Tree. They are scattered around the garland that encircles the front door.








Welcome to my home, dear friends! Merry Christmas!



Thanks so much for dropping in for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment