Saturday 20 December 2008

Mischievous Mice...

I caught them...in the act! It's Michael's mice!



Last night I curled up for a good read of that wonderful Christmas classic by Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol. Sipping on a steaming mug of hot chocolate, with a crackling fire close by, I must have dozed off. I couldn't believe my eyes when I awoke!





After stuffing themselves silly with tea and scones all night at Gollum's, these two little mischievous mice have scurried over to my house, where they have been caught red-footed. Would you just look at what they have done to my reading glasses!



And it appears those little stinkers have left Santa a message...



Eeek! I liked them better when they were covered in chocolate and had cherry stem tails! I shooed them away, but now I'm wondering...where will they show up next, out there in Blogland?

(Mice/Glasses are an ornament are by Enesco and the name of the ornament is "One Foggy Christmas Eve." It's the third in a series called "Christmas Spectacles" and was produced in 1991.)

No comments:

Post a Comment