Sunday 10 October 2010

Rat Infestation Across Blogland! Welcome to the 91st Metamorphosis Monday!

Metamorphosis Monday:
I don't know if you've noticed, but there seems to be a rat infestation going on around Blogland. ;) I bought these a few weeks ago but just had a chance this weekend to open them up and play. My staircase has gone through an interesting metamorphosis.




With the light in the entry on...




I turned the lights off and took pics with just the outside porch light on.










Yikes! Even the candy isn't safe!







I hope these guys are reusable because they are really making me laugh each time I go up and down the stairs.




The good folks at Colonial Candle sent me some Halloween fun my way.  Think my Trick-or-Treaters will like my door this year?




It's a beautiful, warm fall day here...so I have the doors open from the kitchen onto the porch. Have to enjoy it while it lasts...




A little Halloween fun for the frig...Graveyard Chalk Board provided by Colonial Candle...




I started to write, "Back again?" on the chalkboard? (LOL) Think that would be a deterrent to too much snacking? :)




What message would you have written on the graveyard chalkboard?




Lighting the way to the front door for Halloween night...




Flicker Ghost Light from Colonial Candle. I love how the light flickers...cute! If it isn't raining on Halloween night, I think I'll move this outside to the outlet that's near the front door.



Have you been doing any Halloween metamorphosing?






Metamorphosis Monday:
If you are participating in Metamorphosis Monday: Please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. To get your permalink, click on your post name, then just copy and paste the address that shows up in the address bar at the top, into the "url" box for the picture linky. You'll also need to put your e-mail address in, but don't worry, it will not be visible to anyone.

If you like, please include the MM button in your post, to make it easy for others to find you MM post. To do that, just copy and paste the Met Monday button to your computer or grab the html code from underneath the MM logo on my sidebar.

Please include a link in your MM post back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch. Why is this important? When you include a link back to BNOTP, it ensures your regular readers/visitors will find the other awesome "Before and Afters" linked for this Metamorphosis Monday. If everyone links back, this maximizes the visits for all participants.

Please do not add your link below, until your MM post is actually published to your blog. Please DO NOT type in all caps...it spreads the links waaaay out. Thanks! :-)

Let's try something fun today! Please visit the person who linked before you and after you...that way everyone will get some visits. Hope you'll visit more, of course. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment