Friday 15 October 2010

Best Friend

yesterday was one of those days. one of those days where nothing goes right and everything definitely, without fail...goes wrong.

there is nothing that you can do to stop this downward spiral. minute after minute, hour after hour, everything that happens is horrible. you talk to the worst people at work. you have fights with those that you love. your hair just isn't right and you forgot to put on mascara.

that is how my day was yesterday.

and through all that mess. there was someone that could calm me. that can make me smile and say, 'everything is going to be okay, let's talk about it' and i open up to her. she's the one that i trust with all of my secrets. she is the one that has seen me through some of the most shitty days of my life.

Photobucket

she is the one that has been there too, and knows what it feels like. she is the one that would drive for 40 minutes on a thursday night just to come pick me up off the sidewalk. the sidewalk down the street from my house. me standing there with my hooded sweater on backwards and no shoes because i needed to get out.

Photobucket

she is the one that answers the phone on any given day. no matter the time. 1:00am and a friend on the other end of the line crying her eyes out??!? sure. she'll answer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

i'm sure that everyone has that friend that they can rely on. one that they have known forever that will always be there. and everyone needs to have a friend like that. i just wanted to publicly thank her for always being there for me. and always having a smile no matter what i ask her to do. i love my katie mclayton. she is my little life saver. i would classify her as my best friend, easily. and i trust her with my life.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment