Saturday 23 October 2010

Thank-you!

I just wanted to take a moment today to thank everyone for your wonderfully generous and loving comments. I read every single one and as I did, your sweet words brought tears to my eyes. You left me feeling so very blessed.

I’ve always been very hesitant to share any of the details of how I spent my days because they were never pleasant…and that isn’t why you visit BNOTP. If you wanted to hear sad or depressing stuff, you could just simply turn on the 5:00 news. I’ve always wanted (and still want) BNOTP to be a sanctuary, a place you can go to feel uplifted and forget all your troubles, even if only for a little while.

Now that this stage of my life is complete, I finally felt it was ok to share it with you. Thanks for allowing me to do that. I am so excited about this new chapter of my life…but most of all, I’m grateful for you! Without you, BNOTP would not exist. You all mean the world to me! Thank you again for your beautifully written comments…I cherish your friendship so, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment